Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yummy Guilt-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe...



It's the weekend and if you're like my family, you are probably wanting a special dessert. Have no fear! Try out this awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I came up with...

Ingredients:
No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 1/2 cups Pancake or Waffle Mix (This is where you can control how healthy these cookies are. I used the 10 Grain wheat Mix from Winco. It made them super filling and I knew I was getting some good grains in my diet.)
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cups water (you can add more later if needed)
1/2 teaspon vanilla extract
cinnamon (optional)

Heat your oven to 375 degrees and spray a pan with the no-stick spray.
Combine the pancake mix, 1/3 cup sugar, and chocolate chips.
Add water and vanilla and blend well.
Using an ice cream scoop, shape dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
If you like, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Bake until golden brown.
Enjoy in moderation without guilt! :)



These cookies have a slightly cake-like texture becuase the recipe is modified froma chocolate chip coffee cake recipe, but I think they tasted awesome. Let me know what you think! Have a happy weekend! Luv, Eva

No comments: