Thursday, October 24, 2013

Too Quick To See

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of." -Benjamin Franklin

 One last thought I had while looking through these pictures.  As the light was fading with the end of day and we ran around throwing leaves, my camera couldn't keep up with us!  I haven't edited these and I love how Michael is almost invisible, he's running so fast.

 And then for a brief moment you can see us all, a frozen frame of clear, blissful, joy.

 Then again, we are moving so fast the camera can barely capture us.
 We are rushing with activity, smiling, playing and moving so fast that I am reminded again of how quickly time is flying by every day.  You can't necessarily see it happening, but it is all the same.  The evidence is there with every inch they grow taller, every birthday, every passing season.
 May we live each day as one to remember!  And may we never take a single day for granted!  Love, Eva

No comments: