Monday, May 14, 2012

In Case You Haven't Heard About Stephanie Nielson...

Hi Family,
In case you haven't heard about Stephanie Nielson I wanted to show these videos about her to you.  They are about 11 minutes total.  She's a mommy of 4 who blogs (http://www.nieniedialogues.com/) , but she's been on Oprah and is an author too.  Why?  Because she is INSPIRING.  She is a survivor of a terrible plane crash where 80% of her body was burned.  I will let her tell you her story in the first video...



The second video is of a song called "Beautiful Heartbreak" by Hilary Weeks. 



I got to hear this song performed live at women's conference and it really touched my heart.  We ALL HAVE CHALLENGES, but they are all part of a bigger picture that we will eventually see and understand.  I know this.  I'm so glad that some people can already see their big picture.  And even if they don't, they live with faith and love anyway.  They bring so much hope to me.  Enjoy!

-Eva

No comments: